Ahead offers multiple paths for mental healthcare so that we can care for as many people as possible.
People who are eligible for a primary care provider membership pay $150 for their first month, which includes their initial evaluation. Then they pay $75/month for ongoing care. This fee is billed automatically every month and covers:
- Your custom-tailored treatment plan
- Ongoing check-ins with your primary care provider
- Free home delivery of medications, if prescribed
- Unlimited messaging to your care team online
Ahead membership is no-commitment. To cancel your membership, email email@example.com or call (855) 306-7786.
People who have their care with an Ahead psychiatric specialist pay $30 to reserve their initial full-length evaluation. This is deducted from the total appointment cost of $225 after completing your visit. Follow-up appointments are then billed per visit:
- For medication management, follow-up appointments are 25 minutes and cost $160 per appointment.
- For medication management and therapy, follow-up appointments are 45-50 minutes and cost $275 per appointment.
Most patients have medication management sessions once a month after their initial evaluation. The frequency of follow-up sessions can be adjusted at your provider's discretion.